Friday, 2 October 2026

Into the future

What a strange dream last night! Completely out of the blue! 
I don't usually watch videos about the beautiful inventions to rescue the damages inflicted to nature. I don't watch this kind of videos because I get depressed. Not because of the invention but because it reaffirms that we keep destroying nature! And it is disheartening... 

I can't understand how I ended up having such a dream! I was on holiday in the Alps. I had that good feeling I have when I am in a place I really like and in a hotel I very much like too. I was in a room, together with two assistants where I had to choose in which Alps I wanted to be, choosing a place out of all the north Italian regions. 

The interesting thing they were explaining to me, was that they had adopted a technology, that seemed already in use in the cities, of putting detoxing big screens, in which there was running water inside, purifing the environment as well as the people from all intoxication they could suffer.

Although I seemed to be appreciating the existence of these big screens in the cities, I didn't seem very enthusiastic about having them in nature. They explained that people were too much intoxicated and having these screens spread all around in nature would help them even more to profit from being in a beautiful environment!

I wasn't much convinced, but when they showed me different images of the screens in the different locations in the Alps, they gave me a really good feeling!
Regenerating and making me appreciate the beauty of the landscape even more! I remember I was breathing a few meters away from a screen and my breathing was giving me an intense and beneficial perception of that healthy air in my lungs.

I woke up regenerated!

I reflected upon this beautiful dream and it came to my mind that Rudolph Steiner created artificial cascades, made in such a way that the water flowing down created vortex, so that this movement of the water produced a purification effect of the environment where the artificial cascade had been collocated.

This was a topic I never studied in more depth, I just read it, saw the black and white old picture, thought: "how nice", and that was it. And from that time (around thirty years ago) I never encountered that topic again.

Whatever...
I am still feeling regenerated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

accident AI Albert Camus aliens all saints day ally animals anti heat tips antique Apennines architecture Arjuna Asperger astrology at home authentic self autism autistic Autumn love bad family balance betrayal better life bewildering bewilderment beyond Bhagavad Gita Bodhisatwas body wisdom bond bonds books cacophony cascade central Italy chains challenges change chess children choices Christmas clarity clouds colours conscience cycles dawn death death point decent people delusion democrats destiny difficulties discipline disillusion divinity drama over dream dreams dryness Egypt EmotionalHealing empaths Emptiness enduring energy english entities escaping evolving falling apart family FamilyEstrangement Feng Shui fight film flowing food french future technology garden genealogy german God goose grateful Greek growing habits happiness heat heat wave Hinduism holidays home honesty hope hot illusions India influencers inner choreography inner light interactions invocation irritation Italianness justice kaleidoscope karma kauma Krishna labyrinth letting go life life beyond loud manipulation manners Mars matriarchy medieval time meditation memories metaphisical moon morality mother move moving mutation my everyday myths narcissists neurodivergent life New Age new level new life night sky old age other galaxies other worlds parable paris paths patriarchy peaceful perdition philosophy plants predators premonitions psychology pyrrhic victory rain reading regenerating relationship relationships republicans Rudolph Steiner Sankt Nikolaus sayings self-care SelfPreservation SetBoundaries severing ties sleep slow snob sol invictus Solitude sorry soulless space spiritual path spiritual purpose SpiritualHealing storm struggles submission subtle dimensions summer surviving Switzerland Sysyphus talking to Johm testament the dead the matrix thermae thermal springs tibetan tiding time too much toxic family toxic mother ToxicFamily traditions Tresigallo trust the body unknown Uranus USA values vegetarian Venice vigour vortex waiting weather wilderness wind wings winter solstice working with AI world worshipping wrong doing