My goodness: this was a hard time! But the worse should be over. In the last days the temperature began to decrease: instead of 38 the maximum was 37, then 36, 35...
I remember when 35 degrees seemed so unbearably hot and now it's a relief when we are down at that temperature!
Besides it is incredibly dry. The entire summer the percentage of humidity was around thirty by default. In the flat river Po valley where humidity reigns in every season: heavy fog in winter and heavy sweating in summer... such a dry environment was unthinkable. But here we are: dealing with dry skin, dry itching eyes, dry hair with cutis irritation!
The only usable part of the day was the morning when you could run your errands and grocery shoppings. But with the persistent heat I became so tired that in the morning I was like a zombie. And working on the Pc was simply impossible: my brain was flat! I couldn't even meditate! I honestly felt totally lost...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment