Heavy rains and and autumn temperature and vibe have reached us. A relief! Even if it is strange: the trees and all nature are still wearing their summer dress...
Now I can finally work, again. I still have so many things to write down before I die. I am not saying that I feel I am going to die soon. But that there is a lot of esoteric knowledge I want to pass on through the specific blogs I have prepared and probably some following books too. If I don't manage with the books, at least it will be in the blogs. For the students who follow me and perhaps for others too.
But, the most important thing now is that I can meditate again. The great esoteric societies of the nineteenth-century did warn us that no metaphysical work can be done if the body isn't fit. And the weather plays a big role in that. When too cold, too hot, too humid or too dry, the body after a while runs amok. All your inner connections are lost: no line available. So you have to endure the lost links to the subtle spheres.
The interdimensions connection is back now. And the Light beyond is again in touch with me. Although the awareness of being connected anyway was here, it is a relief that now I can feel it, them, our, my subtle helpers and the inner dialogue and guidance is back. My world is whole again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment