When you worship you switch your total attention to someone, something, outside of you.
Many will say it is an act of humility. I understand that. Humility is a fundamental quality when you are a decent person.
I am not taking away humility, it is an essential virtue and only the real humble ones should consider the following words of mine. What I am going to say it is not for the ordinary people, who need to pay respect to life and to the divine, granting us such a gift.
I am talking to the ones that having spent their life in dialogue with God they understand now that God is expecting something different from them. They should begin an inner journey to deeply discover their own divinity, generated by the Divine who has created us "in his own image and likeness". Do you get what I mean?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment