Tuesday, 21 July 2026

The Goose Honk before Dawn

It's the second time, after just a few days, that a solitary goose is honking.

The previous time it was more distant, but very strong and clearly recognisable.

Today it seemed just down below my window. Extremely loud.

Me and my youngest cat Daleel jumped for the shock and both ran to the window, looking down in the back yard. The goose continued regularly his honking with some seconds pause, but we couldn't detect his presence.

We left, I was preparing their morning food and I finally served their meals. The goose continued his regular honking for a while and then left. 

I looked for the symbolic meaning of a "goose honking at night". It seems that if it happens when it is still night it has a symbolic value.

Family is important to geese, therefore a solitary goose honking may signify the loss of one member. It can be a warning.

As geese are very protective, it can be a signal and invitation to protect your personal and familiar energy field. Goose attacks can be brutal therfore one should be ready to a fierce fight when the case.

As the goose sound is very loud, it may certainly suggest to rise our voice so that we get heard! A suggestion that is very appropriate for me as I tend to drop the conflicts. And if I am forced to face it I use reasonings, that of course do not touch the thick aura of the arrogant. Therefore I should learn to be as loud and angry as they are... But I am still learning. It's still not something I am good at! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

AI Albert Camus aliens all saints day ally animals antique Apennines architecture Arjuna Asperger astrology at home authentic self autism autistic Autumn love bad family balance betrayal better life bewildering beyond Bhagavad Gita Bodhisatwas body wisdom bond bonds books cacophony central Italy chains challenges change chess choices Christmas clarity colours conscience cycles dawn death death point delusion democrats destiny difficulties discipline disillusion drama over dreams Egypt EmotionalHealing empaths Emptiness enduring energy english evolving falling apart family FamilyEstrangement Feng Shui fight flowing food french garden genealogy german God goose grateful Greek growing habits happiness heat heat wave Hinduism holidays home honesty hope hot illusions India influencers inner choreography inner light interactions invocation irritation Italianness justice kaleidoscope karma kauma Krishna labyrinth letting go life life beyond loud manipulation Mars matriarchy medieval time meditation memories metaphisical moon morality mother move moving mutation my everyday myths narcissists neurodivergent life New Age new level new life night sky old age parable paris paths patriarchy peaceful perdition philosophy plants predators premonitions psychology pyrrhic victory reading relationship relationships republicans Sankt Nikolaus sayings self-care SelfPreservation SetBoundaries severing ties sleep slow sol invictus Solitude sorry soulless space spiritual path spiritual purpose SpiritualHealing storm struggles submission summer surviving Switzerland Sysyphus talking to Johm testament the dead the matrix thermae thermal springs tibetan tiding time too much toxic family toxic mother ToxicFamily traditions Tresigallo trust the body unknown Uranus USA values vegetarian Venice vigour waiting weather wilderness wings winter solstice working with AI world wrong doing