Tuesday, 10 June 2025

Tabula Rasa

There are many many things in life that go out of balance. Situations that deteriorate, because, as it was in my case, I was wrapped in a candid tolerance and sure that my same good will had a natural counter part in the other, therefore I never gave clear disapproval signals. Obviously things do not improve if you don't express very clearly that you are not willing to tolerate, for instance, their total lack of respect. This constant experience with my family never lit a clue inside me, until it was too late!

So, now what? Things have broken totally. And, in spite of all the efforts done, things kept going bad. Yes, I get it now: I wasn't responding properly to their nastiness. The situation expected from me a more decisive and sharp response, without conceding alternatives. But I kept being tolerant and comprehensive. Soo wrong.

I realised all that when finally I was out of the chaotic drama existing in my family relations! And I cut all ties. Things have become irreparable. I needed to wipe the slate clean: Tabula rasa!

Yes, at the time, I did indeed all wrong. But my inner intention was pure: I really wanted to find a way to create reciprocal respect. I didn't stick to the continuous humiliations, my goal was: let's go over it until finally we can meet, in honesty and with good will.

But these sentiments must be reciprocal. When they aren't: better leave immediately. 

A big unbalance has been created and honestly, now, I can't do anything else. At this point it's time for life to come in and put things in their natural order. 

If you’ve truly done all you can to fix the imbalance of something irremediably gone wrong: good! You’ve done what you could, and now it’s time to leave it to life.  

Everyone acts according to their abilities: a butterfly can do little to calm the charge of a bison. But life can: it’s strong and multi-skilled. Restoring balance is its specialty. After giving warning signs, if they go unnoticed, it acts swiftly: destroying everything to allow for rebuilding.  

So, when you see that in all honesty you can't fix something that is really important to you, the only remaining option is to leave it to life. Sooner or later balance will be restored.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

accident AI Albert Camus aliens all saints day ally animals anti heat tips antique Apennines architecture Arjuna Asperger astrology at home authentic self autism autistic Autumn love bad family balance betrayal better life bewildering beyond Bhagavad Gita Bodhisatwas body wisdom bond bonds books cacophony central Italy chains challenges change chess choices Christmas clarity clouds colours conscience cycles dawn death death point delusion democrats destiny difficulties discipline disillusion drama over dreams dryness Egypt EmotionalHealing empaths Emptiness enduring energy english escaping evolving falling apart family FamilyEstrangement Feng Shui fight film flowing food french garden genealogy german God goose grateful Greek growing habits happiness heat heat wave Hinduism holidays home honesty hope hot illusions India influencers inner choreography inner light interactions invocation irritation Italianness justice kaleidoscope karma kauma Krishna labyrinth letting go life life beyond loud manipulation manners Mars matriarchy medieval time meditation memories metaphisical moon morality mother move moving mutation my everyday myths narcissists neurodivergent life New Age new level new life night sky old age parable paris paths patriarchy peaceful perdition philosophy plants predators premonitions psychology pyrrhic victory rain reading relationship relationships republicans Sankt Nikolaus sayings self-care SelfPreservation SetBoundaries severing ties sleep slow snob sol invictus Solitude sorry soulless space spiritual path spiritual purpose SpiritualHealing storm struggles submission summer surviving Switzerland Sysyphus talking to Johm testament the dead the matrix thermae thermal springs tibetan tiding time too much toxic family toxic mother ToxicFamily traditions Tresigallo trust the body unknown Uranus USA values vegetarian Venice vigour waiting weather wilderness wind wings winter solstice working with AI world wrong doing